Copyright is the legal right granted to an author, composer, playwright, or publisher to exclusive publication, production, sale, or distribution of a literary, musical, or artistic work.
Foliage.org respects the intellectual property of others and strictly enforces the United States Copyright laws. The information throughout our website is protected by the copyright and intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries. All work presented on our site is original, and if not, is otherwise cited. Any person or company that undermines these laws will be prosecuted as seen fit. Foliage.org holds no responsibility for content found on our affiliate’s websites.
Procedure for Copyright Violation Claims:
If you have reason to believe that your work has been copied, and your intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Foliage.org with the following information:
1. Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed.
2. Identify the location of the infringed material (website page, URL) with enough detail for us to locate the infringed material.
3. Provide contact information for Foliage.org to contact you (address, phone number, email).
4. Provide contact information of the infringing party so Experiencs.com can notify the party at fault (email is sufficient).
5. Include the statement, “I have good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials stated above are not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
6. Include the statement, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in the
notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner”.
7. To validate these documents you must include your signature after step 5 and step 6.
Send all Copyright Infringement documents and information to: